Bluetooth pairing (or “syncing”) matches your headphones with your smartphone or device wirelessly and allows the two units to communicate.
The headphones can be paired with only one device at a time. If you have previously paired your headphones with a different device and are trying to connect to a new one, be sure to un-pair the other device or simply turn off that device’s Bluetooth first.
If you are still experiencing issues connect your headphones to your mobile device, please try the following:
- Close the Muzik Connect app, and any other apps interacting with the headphones (Spotify, iTunes, etc.).
- Go to Bluetooth Settings on your mobile device and “forget/unpair/unsync” the headphones.
- Hold the On/Off button on your headphones for 10 sec. This will clear the headphones from any Bluetooth device.
- On your mobile device, turn Bluetooth off, then back on.
- Turn the headphones back on. Wait for it to appear on the device list.
- Pair the headphones again.
Bluetooth syncing will work with most smartphones, tablet and computers.