LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
Muzik, LLC (“Muzik”) has extended this limited warranty (this “Warranty”) only to the original purchaser or end-user of the applicable Muzik product (the “Product”), or, alternatively, to the first person having received the Product as a gift. This Warranty shall not extend to any other person or entity or transferee or assignee of the Product.
Steps to Obtain Limited Warranty Service
- Email Muzik Customer Support directly at [email protected] or submit a request ticket by going to Muzik’s online Help Center, muzikconnect.com/hc/en-us, where you can find instructional videos and resolutions to common issues and questions. You can also call Customer Support at 1-844-MY-MUZIK (696-8945).
- Label and ship the Product along with the original proof of purchase from an authorized Muzik dealer to the address provided by Muzik Customer Support for your jurisdiction.
- The outside of your package must clearly display your return authorization number or it may be refused.
Unless otherwise provided in the owner's guide or manual included with the Product, Muzik warrants for 1 year following the date of original retail purchase (the “Warranty Period”) that the Product was free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship when delivered by a Muzik authorized reseller to the original retail purchaser in new condition and original packaging and used under normal conditions.
Repair or Replacement
In Muzik’s sole discretion and so long as the Warranty Period has not expired, Muzik will repair or replace any defective Product or parts thereof at no cost and within a reasonable period of time. Such repair or replacement may involve the use of new or refurbished replacement parts. Muzik will cover the cost of shipping repaired or replaced Products to the Warranty holder, but Muzik will not be responsible for any other shipping, insurance, transportation, import fees, duties and/or taxes in connection with such repair or replacement.
Any defect or damage arising out of or related to:
- improper or unreasonable use or maintenance;
- failure to follow operating instructions;
- excess moisture;
- power surges;
- connections to improper voltage supply;
- unauthorized alteration or modification of original condition;
- inadequate packing or shipping procedures;
- loss of, damage to or corruption of stored data;
- use with non-Muzik products;
- any product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications;
- any products purchased from unauthorized dealers; and
- any product whose serial number has been removed or defaced.
MUZIK HAS EXTENDED THIS WARRANTY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MUZIK’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. MUZIK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY GRANTS SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH MAY BE IMPACTED, SUPPLEMENTED, LIMITED OR OTHERWISE AFFECTED BY LAWS OR REGULATIONS VARYING FROM STATE TO STATE OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY, SOME OF WHICH MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.