Sometimes the touch panel may get confused if it has been connected to multiple apps or devices. This is easily fixed:
- Close the Muzik Connect app, and any other apps interacting with the headphones (Spotify, iTunes, etc.).
- Go to Bluetooth Settings on your mobile device and “forget/unpair” the headphones.
- Hold the On/Off button on your headphones for 10 sec. This will clear the headphones from any Bluetooth device.
- On your mobile device, turn Bluetooth off, then back on.
- Turn the headphones back on. Wait for it to appear on the device list.
- Pair the headphones again.
Note: When you power on the headphone the touch panel is doing a calibration, if your hand is touching the touch panel on the right cup when powered on, it will not work and become unresponsive.