Please follow these steps to check your MUZIK LUX or LTD battery level:
- Install the MUZIK LIVE app, if not already added to your device.
- Open the MUZIK LIVE app and make sure your device is paired.
- Then install and open Google Assistant.
- You will need to also pair to Google Assistant and follow the set up instructions if you have not done this already.
- This means you will be Bluetooth paired twice- once to the device (MUZIK LUX or LTD) and also now through Google Assistant.
- Once Google Assistant is paired, click on, "Assistant" then scroll down to "Assistant devices to select "Muzik LUX (or LTD)" with the status of, "Connected"
- As you scroll down you will see under Information, "Battery" with a percentage showing- this represents the headphone's battery status level.
While in Assistant you may also view:
- Your headphone's firmware and serial number
- Headphone Help information:
- How to get started with Google Assistant
- How to use the gestures to control your Assistant on your headphone